Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Intro and request for penpals

MR. THEODORE W. OSWALD #295417
WCI (WAUPUN CORRECTIONAL DESTITUTION)
P.O. BOX 0351
200 S. MADISON ST.
WAUPUN, WI 53963-0351

To a dream
Are you a woman between the ages of 18 and 37 years? If you are, then I want to hollar with you.

I am Ted. I am a freethinker with sympathies for Christianity and Catholicism. I believe in the hope, promise, and ethical implementations of modern science and technology. I believe in crime-victim rights, but I also believe in liberty, equality, and in real integration.

I am an independent researcher, student, and aspiring professional writer and scientist. But I have been detained in maximum security correctional institutions for over 15 consecutive years.

I would prefer to be with you, as we work hard for our children, and for the next generations of free people. I need to please you, satisfy you, protect you, and, likely, learn more about you, as well as from you.

I like to dance, but I could never be paid for it! I may not, at this time, call you, so write me soon please.

2 comments:

  1. is this info still up accurate.Its been omg 19 years since i saw teddy. Playing nintendo, x men figures, cook out at my grandmas, fyi i was 11 about at the time. I always wanted to write and visit but i was too young, and then i got old and got involved in my own lifes journey, but i would love to write and come visit. Please let me know if this info to write him is accurate. This is david romero. he will remember me if he reads this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted all Ted responses to comments here:

    http://theodoreoswald.blogspot.com/2013/08/august-2013-lots-of-thoughts-responses.html

    ReplyDelete